Sunday, January 22, 2012

THE FIRST DAY WITH THE KIDS

After lab1 I'm very excited to go back to St. Mary's and to see all the students again and to get more involved in the games and to lead some of the activities. I had fun playing tag, never realized how much the kids like to play tag and hula hoop. Its much different than what I thought it would be, this atmosphere is full of such large amounts of energy. This is also a new experience for me and in a good way very nerve wrecking because I want only to become the best teacher I can. I've always been a little nervous when leading the group because I'm afraid of doing something wrong or just not explaining the material/activities thoroughly. I'm hoping this class will make me more comfortable in front of the group, and if anyone has any opinion or suggestions message me. However, the interaction with the children was great and I'm looking forward for this Wednesday. LAB1

No comments:

Post a Comment